Travelling around Australia in a motorhome. A story of our travels starting from NSW then through Queensland, across to Northern Territory and Western Australia, then to South Australia, Victoria and finally across the seas to Tasmania. We have enjoyed everywhere we have visited and look forward to setting off again in our motorhome.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Motorfest

I was lucky enough to be invited to the NRMA Motorfest as part of Australia Day celebrations, so I drove it up to Sydney the day before. About 1,000 cars were assembled along Macquarie St - far too many to appreciate in one day. I meet Heather and the family in town and we walked along the street admiring the great variety of vehicles. There were too many cars to mention, so I have just posted some photos of red cars! I had some positive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home