Travelling around Australia in a motorhome. A story of our travels starting from NSW then through Queensland, across to Northern Territory and Western Australia, then to South Australia, Victoria and finally across the seas to Tasmania. We have enjoyed everywhere we have visited and look forward to setting off again in our motorhome.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Singleton 9 December 2008

We started a day later and stopped in Singleton. We parked on the river at the oval with a lovely green field in front. The whole town came to play touch football for a few hours so we pulled up the chairs outside our motorhome and cheered them on! Easy free BBQ, so tea was a breeze. A quiet warm night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where you come from!

8:36 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

8:04 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
netting

5:01 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home